Adelaide Geoexchange Blog
Our blog covers geoexchange and associated solutions. Keep an eye out for regular updates and also guest blog posts by other industry professionals.
Retrofitting Geoexchange to an existing home. By JONATHEN HINDRY As well as being a great option to integrate geoexchange heating and cooling systems into a new
Each day we hear on the news or through other media about the current state of the future of our electricity supply and its capacity to keep
In our last blog we looked at the versatility of the WaterFurnace Synergy3D to provide ducted heating, ducted cooling and heated water for your
As well as being very energy efficient when providing heating, cooling or hot water solutions geoexchange system can also be very versatile and reduce the
Hydronic underfloor and radiator heating can provide the most efficient and comfortable form of heat to your new or existing home. What is Hydronic Underfloor
Did you know the Earth below our feet sits at a near stable temperature all year round? Have you ever been down in a cave
- Moving away from burning fossil fuels in the home
- Retrofit geoexchange to an existing home to reduce energy use.
- Thinking outside the box with ancient battery storage.
- A truly energy efficient comfort unit to provide ducted heating and cooling.
- Looking for an integrated heating, cooling and hot water solution?